Friday, November 21, 2008

Packed my Parachute

6 top people who have helped me to get where I am today
1. God
2. Mom
3. Dad
4. Candace
5. Kash
6. Ginger

I would dedicate this blog to God or my parents because they have helped me the most but the dedication would take days for all the things they have done for me so I am dedicating this blog to my baby girl Ginger. I know that dedicating something to a dog is ridiculous and some may say it is stupid but she helped me see the light in this world and she pulled me out of the darkness I had grown to live in. Her smile and wagging tail every time I come home or call her name makes me realize that there is so much to live for because she lives everyday just to see me and for me to play with her. She is someone to talk to who won't tell my secrets and someone who would never hurt me intentionally. So thank you Ginger and everyone else who has touched my life for making me who I am today even though I am not everything I could be or should be, I am glad you were there.