Friday, November 7, 2008

Free Writing

So today we can write about anything so I will write about my disappointment that I am not getting a corvette. I was kind of mad at first but I decided that the insurance would be outrageous and I would most likely wreck it. I think when I graduate I want a '67 Mustang, Fastback. I wanted it as my first car but my Mom talked me out of it by saying if I wrecked it, I would most likely mess up the engine so she decided the camaro would be a better choice and I wrecked it like 4 times and messed up the engine anyway. I don't think I need a fast car until I am more responsible and not so much of a lead foot. Other than the fact of not getting a pretty, fast, outrageous of a gift corvette, I am extremely happy and I wouldn't change a thing about my life.

1 comment:

Amanda Kirkpatrick said...

bummer...but you're smart about waiting until you are a safer driver!!