Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Story

The long scar just below his left eye was very long and jagged. I am so immature just staring at him. I have nothing else to do i am stuck in an airport. I wish my mom would have come with me i hate being here by myself. I didn't even want to go in the first place but I guess I would have to meet my real father some day. My mom said he put onions in everything he cooks. I hate onions.
Apparently, my father is a big college professor at Harvard. He's got all the credentials to be a lawyer but he wanted to teach. Ok, so i know you are supposed to be like your parents but it's weird. I had decided 2 years ago that i wanted to be a teacher before I even knew that my "dad" wasn't my father. I was so heart-broken that day.
I looked over at the mysterious man and he was staring at me. I looked away hoping he hasn't seen me staring at him. I looked back to see if he was still looking at me and he was gone. I squinted to the corner and saw him talking to a woman with a gun to her back. Before i knew everyone was screaming and i was on the ground and I couldn't feel anything. I woke up to an attendant shaking me telling me my flight was boarding.






No comments: