Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Through the Eyes of a Dog

Today is my birthday I am turning 2 years old and my owner looked at me real excited and said some things in a high pitch voice and I absolutely loved it. My owner walked me to the park and when we got there my neighbor was there and we yelled at each other like always and their were a lot of other dogs there. My owner put some sort of thing on my head that went behind my ears and started singing some jibberish and handed me a box. I looked at her and she smiled at me then opened the box. I looked in and there it was my favorite toy! I had got bored one day and accidentally ripped it apart and had been begging my owner to buy me a new one and promised I wouldn't tear it apart ever again and my owner did! We walked home and I got in my bed and put my toy on the side of my bed and crawled up and went to sleep. I woke up and thought what a weird dream and looked over at my dog and she was crawled up in her bed with her favorite toy under her foot beside her bed....